10 Ideas to Create Your Own War Room
Written by Brittney Moses
Posted on September 16, 2015 at 4:01 pm
We’re raving about the latest movie War Room which has united so many Christians around the nation to get in their prayer closets. Here’s a few ideas on how you can revolutionize your prayer time with God!
- Post prayer requests for each part of your life to a visible area of your wall, like Miss Clara, and make it a point to cover them in prayer daily!
Find more about the movie here: http://warroomthemovie.com/
- Or get REAL extreme and plaster the whole wall in sticky note prayers!
Don’t worry we won’t judge you.
- Grab this Prayer in Progress printable door hanger so others know not to disturb your war zone!
- Push all your stuff to the side and grab a prayer chair!
Photo credit: https://instagram.com/mrs_ohgee
- Put together a prayer caddy with all of your supplies for Bible study and prayer!
Find instructions here: http://togetherwithfamily.com/bible-prayer-caddy/
- Or create a prayer pail and pull some things from the bucket to prayer for each day.
Instructions here: http://www.lubirdbaby.com/2011/12/prayer-pail-update.html
- Add a rug and some throw pillows for a peaceful meditation with God and in His word!
Find instructions here on how to make your own cable sweater pillows: http://www.createcraftlove.com/diy-cable-sweater-pillow/
- Grab an awesome wall decal like this to set the tone of your prayer space!
Find more décor like this here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/124939774/rest-in-the-lord-wall-decal-sticker?ref=sr_gallery_44&ga_search_query=bible+verse+decal&ga_ref=market&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
- We love this idea! Grab some stick and click lights to brighten up dark closet spaces!
Photo credit: https://instagram.com/amgs16/
- No space in your closet? We got you! Grab a room divider like this one from Ikea to section off an area of your room for prayer!
Find this one and more here: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=room+divider
Most of all, take your faith! The Bible says not to be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and supplication let your requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6). So get your war room together and revolutionize your prayer life!