Games & Fun
12 Memes That Sum Up Your Thanksgiving
Written by Brittney Moses
Posted on November 24, 2016 at 5:45 am
From a brief rest from unmerciful exams to the chance to finally eat real food, your Thanksgiving break can be…well, we think these memes pretty much sum it up!
1. When your break is literally too good to be true.
2. And there’s no mercy.
3. But you’ve managed to juggle it like a boss.
4. And the Lord has tested your motives just a few times.
5. When you finally arrive, you have to explain your lack of communication. #Busted
6. Not to mention everyone’s looking to you on how to operate their latest smartphone.
7. You log onto Facebook and the thankful lists start rolling in.
8. Then you look up and always get caught like this…
9. When the food is ready, it gets real. I mean, home-cooked meals don’t come often! (Just don’t hurt anyone, thanks.)
10. You’re that person.
11. And guilt is not a factor.
12. Just when you thought you were finished, it never fails…
Laughing yet? It just doesn’t get any more real than this! Comment below if this is SO YOU!