Games & Fun
15 Signs Your Mom Is Pretty Much Your Best Friend
Written by Brittney Moses | November 22, 2016
Is your mom also your best friend? Here are 15 ways you can tell!
1. She knows all of your close friends and they love her.
2. She knows the latest info on what’s going on with your friends.
3. Telling your mom she needs to get out more, but she’d rather just kinda hang around with you.
4. You haven’t gone a day without texting each other.
5. When you can’t really be upset with each other for more than 24 hours…or like two.
6. You know that no matter how many times you hit rock bottom, she has your back.
7. And she’ll always take care of you when you need her.
8. When you have a lifetime of inside jokes that only you two can laugh about because, well…she raised you.
9. Even when she gets on your case deeply, you know it’s because she cares about you so much.
10. No matter how old you get, you can still crawl into her bed and watch movies…
11 . She has crazy guy senses and knows when you’re dating or crushing without saying too much.
12. She encourages you in life and in your faith, and you’re better because of it.
13. Having the realization each day that you’re becoming more and more like her.
14. When she turns to you for a second opinion on fashion advice.
15. And you couldn’t ever imagine what life would be without her.