25 Simple and Cute Photo Ideas We Can’t Wait to Try
Written by Project Inspired
Posted on March 5, 2015 at 3:34 pm
It’s the age of social media, and it’s easier than ever for folks to show off their lives, their creative spark and yes—even their meals.
That’s right, everybody and their grandmother (seriously) has taken to Instagram to display their photography in a major or minor way, and we think that’s a beautiful thing.
So, as we’re always dedicated to being a place for collective inspiration, we here at PI have gathered 25 sweet, sassy and downright sublime photos that are easy to re-create, and even easier to love. Check ’em out—they may just spark an original idea of your own for capturing those forever-worthy moments.
A frame for two, please
1. Grab a friend and be total “airheads” together.
2. What’s better than two of you? FOUR of you, of course.
3. Perfect symmetry for a perfect picture in a perfect moment.
4. Capture life in full swing.
5. No pedicure required.
6. Who said facial hair only looks good on men?
7. Good, clean fun.
8. Together forever. Seriously…you guys are stuck.
9. Leaving room for Jesus…and in the most adorable way possible.
10. “Oh, the places we’ll go…”
11. They’re really pretty grounded, these two.
12. The infinity sign as it was always meant to be photographed.
Finally, a group project you won’t dread
13. Sunglasses…sunflowers…makes sense, don’t you think?
14. Pssst…make sure you hold the cutouts upside down for this one! #TricksOfTheTrade
15. Nothing says “memorable” like confetti. Glitter ought to do also…just think “shiny” and “impossible to get our of your hair.”
16. All right everyone, smile for the camera!
17. The real victory here is snapping the photo before somebody’s nail polish chips…
18. Love, love, LOVE it!
19. Faith meets photography for total brilliance.
20. Rapunzel ain’t got nothin’ on these ladies.
21. If you’ve got chalk and a sidewalk, you’ve got the world at your fingertips.
22. Okay…so how absolutely perfect would this be for all you graduating seniors?
23. A “thumbs-up” worthy selfie.
24. We’ll take our palms sunny side up.
25. So close, and yet so far away…?