Beauty & Fashion
Five Beauty Products I’m Loving!
Written by Nicole | February 18, 2011
There are a ton of beauty products out there to choose from, these five are fantastic and completely worth purchasing 🙂
1. Brazilian Peel- This is an at-home peel, (but without the peel part!) it invigorates the skin, brightens, and makes the skin look a lot better even after the first use. The main ingredient is glycolic acid, which is great for your skin whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin. I love it because for $79, you get enough product for four applications- once a week for a month. It’s amazing 🙂
2. Tweezerman ‘Marilyn’ tweezers by Betsey Johnson– These are so cute, they’re decorated with a little Marilyn Monroe face, and these tweezers are the best out there. They can grab even the tiniest hairs for perfect looking brows! These are about 25$, available at Sephora.
3. Sultra Bombshell Curling Iron- For perfect movie-star curls, this is the absolute best out there. Instead of clamping your hair down and curling up with a regular iron, you wear a little glove and use your fingers to wrap sections of hair around the barrel. It takes some getting used to, but once you’ve got the hang of it the effects are perfectly undone curls!
4. Jergens Daily glow moisturizer- I really like this, because it’s easy to apply and gives you a little glow instead of using self tanner which can look fake and too splotchy. I use it after the shower, it takes about 2-3 applications to notice a difference, but when you do it looks really pretty and gives you some nice color!
5. John Frieda Root Awakening Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner- These two products are so great- I’ve looked for many moisturizing shampoos and conditioners since my hair can get more on the dry side, and these really provide deep conditioning. It has natural eucalyptus in it, and smells so amazing. It’s only about 6$ too!