Five Clues You’re With a Good Guy
Written by Nicole | February 11, 2011
Being in a relationship can be a total roller coaster. How do you judge the ups and downs and know if you’re with a good person?
Sure, he apologies and admits when he’s wrong. But is he constantly apologizing, in other words, MESSING UP?
Sure, he’ll show up to stuff you invite him to…but does he spend the whole time flirting with other girls? Stop the madness!
Here are five REAL clues that he’s a great guy.
1. He calls 80% of the time just because he wants to hear your voice.
2. He wants to introduce you to his parents.
3. He asks questions about your passions and dreams.
4. He gives compliments freely and makes you feel beautiful.
5. He doesn’t pressure you to have sex because he loves you even if you wait.
[image: Comstock | Thinkstock]