Here Are 21 Acts of Kindness You Can Do for Others!
Written by Nicole | April 12, 2012
Isn’t it amazing when someone does something so kind that it brightens up your entire day? Here are 21 ways YOU can make someone’s day extra special!
1. Say “good morning” to your teacher when you enter the classroom! She’ll be surprised–most students don’t do that!
2. Write a letter to a classmate who is struggling. It may be the only thing that keeps them holding on when they’re down.
3. Put away the groceries for your parents when they get back from the store.
4. Say “I appreciate all that you do for me” to your parents.
5. Hold a door open for a student who is holding lots of books.
6. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
7. Send flowers to a friend who is always there for you.
8. Say “please” and “thank you”—and really mean it.
9. Don’t interrupt when someone is explaining herself.
10. Offer to baby-sit for your parents so they can have a date night, and don’t ask for anything in return.
11. Put your shopping cart back in its place.
12. Write to a teacher who changed your life.
13. Forgive someone who hurt you and is sorry–and never bring it up again.
14. Listen with all of your senses.
15. Simply say “I’m sorry” when you’re wrong.
16. Throw away your trash—and someone else’s—after lunch if they’ve left it behind on the table.
17. Volunteer to take care of a friend’s dog or cat while he or she is away.
18. Help a friend pack for a move.
19. Ask someone, “How are you really doing?”—and then really listen to her response.
20. Offer change when the person in front of you at the vending machine or lunch line comes up short.
21. Share an uplifting Christian song with your friends on Facebook.
“But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” Matthew 6:3-43
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” John 3:16
“And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.” Hebrews 13:16