A Message From PI Founder, Nicole:

Feeling down? Remember that everything God created is beautiful. And He created you!

Listen to these 5 songs to remind you that God made YOU beautiful!

Inspiration

A ‘Faithful’ Celebrity I’m Loving: Justin Bieber!

Justin+Bieber+Smile

We’ve all heard the phrase, “Don’t give up on your dreams, because if you work hard you can achieve them.” Justin Bieber’s new movie “Never Say Never,” is an example of this notable saying.  Although Justin has been incredibly famous and in the public eye for a while now, I hadn’t really noticed him and didn’t care to know his music or who he was. It wasn’t until two weeks ago that I really took notice after accidentally stumbling upon the Today Show where he was a guest. I was taken aback by his incredible composure, his ability to engage the audience, and his intelligence at only 16.

I then saw his performance at the Grammy’s with Usher and I absolutely loved his song “Never Say Never” which surprised me how uplifting it was. And so this weekend feeling silly for wanting to see his movie,  (because after all I’m not a “tween” fan!), but I didn’t care. As I watched the movie, I was blown away with his talent, work ethic, and his personal story. He has worked his butt off since he was young practicing the drums, (which he is phenomenal!) the guitar, and his singing of course. His mother saw the potential in little Justin and posted his videos on Youtube, where a record producer noticed his incredible talent, and after some searching trying to get ahold of Justin’s family- finally found him and convinced his mom to take a chance and meet him so he could prove he was legit. He signed Justin, and he started by taking every gig he could get, performing in high schools, malls,  fairs, to anyone so he could get his voice out there. Fast forward only a year and a half, and his hard work paid off to put it mildly. He’s booking Madison Square garden to a sold-out audience in less than an hour, and he’s the most famous teenager on the planet.

Throughout the movie, he prays before every show, and says he “owes his many blessings to God.” When I got home, I looked him up on Google and in numerous interviews-he talks openly and proud about his Christian faith. It makes me smile, to think this kid superstar is not jaded by the dark side of Hollywood, and that he’s proud to stick up for God.

He released a song called “Pray,” which is incredibly beautiful and the video is moving as well.

His story is incredibly inspiring, and shows the unlimited human potential that if you work hard enough, anything is possible.

TAGS:

You must be logged in to post a comment.

COMMENTS 298

1. Project Inspired

Posted by TatymBrown on March 9, 2012 at 15:52

I have mixed feelings about Justin. I used to love him. Then I guess I just grew out of it. I used to see him as this really talented, goodlooking kid who seemed to be a good christian. But after he started dating Selena i’ve been seeing alot more things I wish I didn’t. It’s not like we know if they’re true or not but there is so much out there you start to wonder if it is. I know some of teenagers in my church that have gotten really series about each other that some of they’re choices weren’t the best. I just hope it isn’t the same for Justin. After telling the world he is a christian and doing things like that would be very disapointing.

2. Project Inspired

Posted by divagirl726 on March 5, 2012 at 15:25

well um actually he gave the finger to the paparazzi..

3. Project Inspired

Posted by CelestialJewl on March 5, 2012 at 05:29

Not a fan but he is cool

4. Project Inspired

Posted by sami0912 on February 4, 2012 at 17:41

I L.O.V.E his song Mistletoe <3

5. Project Inspired

Posted by sami0912 on February 4, 2012 at 17:40

I L.O.V.E

6. Project Inspired

Posted by fluist28 on January 26, 2012 at 14:44

I wasn’t Justin Bieber’s fan to begin with ,but there is girls at my school who are really big fans. And I’m like why? My mother doesn’t find him appealing either.

7. Project Inspired

Posted by mack on January 26, 2012 at 13:29

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE justin bieber he is a insperational singer and my hero

8. Project Inspired

Posted by Angelsgirl4 on January 21, 2012 at 00:13

You can say whatever you want about JB, but, when it comes down to it, he really is a remarkable young man- you gotta at least give him that<3

9. Project Inspired

Posted by Ithinkicaniii on January 7, 2012 at 06:26

Every sin is equal in the eyes of the
    Lord… Are you sinless (can you make it ONE day without sin? i try and fail..that s why i
    Belong to my Redeemer, Jesus Christ ) Keep casting those stones and it will
    Continue to send people running from the Christian faith. I believe that Justin beiber is
    Not a perfect nor a God so why do you expect a young boy with incredible pressure in a world surrounded by filth and constant temptation to fair better than the average teenager? I think he has advanced the faith and been a positive influence but I KNOW that there is only ONE perfect person that walked this earth…and it’s not, you, me or Justin Beiber.

10. Project Inspired

Posted by beyourself on January 6, 2012 at 05:57

100% of his new perfume’s profits may go to charityto give clean water , but which one? In Africa or in a place that doesnt need it as much? How do we know he’s not making it up? Because recently he bought himself ANOTHER Lambourgini, to add to his collection of exotic cars. He also hasn’t given A CENT to his poor grandparents, nearly starving and in tons of debt. Him and selena gomez are also, doing things that they should save ’till their married. I never did like his music, not him, but now he’s not really in my good books.

11. Project Inspired

Posted by loly0123 on January 4, 2012 at 18:56

Please a faithful Christian? Did you see some of the pictures on youtube and how about the one that he’s touching selena gomez but!!! including other parts they don’t look like boyfriend or girlfriend they ir they where married!. And that does not look cool!. I know your where amaized about his testimony but he’s not a Christian anymore… No buddy can cover the sky with a finger. He can say he is but God know the true he can take anyone for a fool but not GOd, no offence! I don’t want to offend you but He’s not a christian anymore!!!!!
    ANd is Sad that someone is acting that way!!! The way he’s acting is bad!!. I hope God change him because. I know he’s better than that!!. I hope God touch his heart. I’m not anyone to judge but I speak the true….

12. Project Inspired

Posted by Riah_henderson on January 2, 2012 at 22:15

I’ve Never really liked him but now that I know he is a Christian,I’m going to be a fan :)
    I know he’s had some tough times but haven’t we all?? I’m just happy he has the guts to say the Godly things he is.. that would be sooo hard for me and I’m sure it’s the same for most of you.. I believe he is a good Christian guy. No one will ever be perfect, especially with his kind of back round. At lease he is trying :)

13. Project Inspired

Posted by Riah_henderson on January 2, 2012 at 21:48

I’ve always never really liked him but now after reading this, I think I have become a fan:)

14. Project Inspired

Posted by anjierox123 on January 2, 2012 at 07:12

i dont belive that justin is a christian! if he was he would put more of an effort forward to show the world! i dont think doing nasty this with your girlfriend and wearing shirts with cuss words on it help by proving that you love God!if he really was ok with showing the world then i would think he would not say sex before marrige was ok!i mean seriously if he tries to prove a point about being christian i would think he would try harder!

Posted by Riah_henderson on January 2, 2012 at 21:53

I’m with you but then if you really think about how hard it is to everyday in front of millions of people show that he is a Child of God, you might understand..

15. Project Inspired

Posted by ForeverForgivenJ14 on December 31, 2011 at 19:05

I agree, I used to not really care about JB, and actually greatly disliked him for no reason other than that others always said they hated him.
    But, I gradually grew to liking him due to my younger cousins (7 and 5). I saw the movie with my step mom, and we both immediately loved him. He seems genuinely sweet, caring, and Christian. I noticed he prays before his concerts, as well, and his mom is obviously Christian.
    I think that he’s just gotten off track, as so many of us do. I may only be 14, but I can see that he really does believe in God, and is a faithful Christian, even though he doesn’t always follow the Ten Commandments. As I said before, we all make mistakes, we all stray from the path of Righteousness.
    What’s important is that he has accepted God as the one, true living God, and accepted Jesus Christ into his heart.
    xxJae

16. Project Inspired

Posted by jordaniann on December 21, 2011 at 10:54

I never really liked him until now.. I kinda thought that he was like girl crazy and stuff but after looking into it I realize that he is pretty cool :)

17. Project Inspired

Posted by Emily Erin on December 12, 2011 at 16:24

Im not going to lie. i Didnt like Him. But after this song i can see he see the same stuff most of us do and the most of us dont say ANYTHING. and i think him for that because things like his make me cry. It reminds me of my friend and her mom that had passed not to long ago and how she brougt me to god. So even if you dont like HIm we should ll be nice and only say nice things about him, <3

18. Project Inspired

Posted by Talia Bias on December 10, 2011 at 03:37

Hey, Nicole, Maybe you could interview him? With like questions we wanna know the answers to!

• Posted by Nicole on December 11, 2011 at 20:44

yes I would LOVE to in the future! I’m working on it!

19. Project Inspired

Posted by ladycoco22 on December 9, 2011 at 15:54

i see jb in a different light now..:D

20. Project Inspired

Posted by Carissamay on December 8, 2011 at 18:25

We really can’t say anything about pictures we see of him or what we hear about him because people like to twist things around and take them completely out of context. He may be a good kid or he may not be but we just know. We can’t judge a person because of what someone else says about them.

21. Project Inspired

Posted by mysaviorloves22 on December 7, 2011 at 20:09

I used to strongly dislike Bieber for no apparant reason, at all. Then, I listened to his songs, adored “Pray” and then I would listen to his speaches and, watched Never Say Never. This kid is a Believer, so then I began to like him. He is an inspiration to me. <3

22. Project Inspired

Posted by Talia Bias on December 6, 2011 at 00:02

yeah, my sis told me he was getting real cozy with selena which is disappointing. they are supposed to be role models and examples to us. it juts proves that some people dont really need or benefit from being famous… if i could say one thing to him, it’d be… your actions speak louder than words.he says “I’ma christian” but then he’s going around singing songs about girls, having umodeslty clad girls in his vids and such… Step it up and be a real man, Justin!

23. Project Inspired

Posted by georgia_loves_music on December 4, 2011 at 01:54

well..to be honest i hate justin bieber,beacause i think all(or at least most of) the pop stars are fake…all his songs except pray are total meaningless and in my opinion he made pray not because he believed in the lyrics and the message but just for popularity and in order to create a cute,sweet,loveable image to get more famous.most pop songs never give a message of support,true love,peace,achieving goals,even adventure..but i agree music is not only about that and i don’t only listen to music with these messages..but i don’t want just to listen to things like”baby,baby,baby x100″ or..”oh what’s my name?”

Posted by 1_artist on December 14, 2011 at 15:43

I don’t hate him per se, b/c hatred is wrong, and I don’t even know him, but I find him annoying. I used to dislike him with a passion b/c I thought he was so overrated (he sings a bunch of girly pop tunes, that doesn’t make him legendary! He’s like the Aaron Carter of this generation–anyone remember him?–a teen idol that’s popular for a few years, then isn’t.), and I used to hate his old haircut (that ‘bowl’ w/ a big swoosh? I never liked that look. I still don’t like it). I think he’s starting to fade out of popularity, so he doesn’t get on my nerves as much (same with the ‘look-alikes’).

Posted by NoWorriesBTW on January 1, 2012 at 13:57

Yeah, me too. I mean, he sort of “exists” in my world, I don’t particularly like him, you know, I’m more into other music, and I don’t really understand the hype, because, come on, this is hype, not real loving, like many say they do. He has bundles of talent, that’s true! I just don’t think he should be marked as the next Michael Jackson or even Jesse McCartney, because, no, his talent does not rise to them. People like to say he’s Christian because he prays and thanks God, but say when Gaga or another artist like, I don’t know, Katy Perry, thanks God and prays to Him, we call them satanic or misleading or using that as a coverup? That’s very cruel. I think you guys plays favorites (; Yeah, that’s it. But, hey, whatever. You guys believe what you want, and say what you want, however hypocritical or cruel it is. (:

24. Project Inspired

Posted by Simpsonslover on December 2, 2011 at 23:40

Wow I heard he believed in God but I just thought he was saying that so he could get famous with alot of Christian girls and be even more famous. :)

25. Project Inspired

Posted by claud on November 29, 2011 at 06:13

I like his love for God too . . . :)

26. Posted by on November 27, 2011 at 20:37

Nicole, why do you ignore all the negative comments about JB and don’t say anything about them, but as soon as someone says something positive about him you reply? Just asking, not trying to be rude!

• popstar523

Posted by popstar523 on December 12, 2011 at 15:35

When she replies, it’s to the angels. Because of how many comments there are she can’t answer every single one. But, when she sees the angel icon thingy, she knows to answer it. Does that make sense?

• Posted by Nicole on December 12, 2011 at 18:49

yes exactly :-) (I had to reply here because you got it right!) :-)

Posted by Talia Bias on December 6, 2011 at 00:04

good point… we should seek and find the truths.

27. bearcrab

Posted by bearcrab on November 25, 2011 at 08:27

i dont get why people say they hate him. perosally i belive we need more singers like him and less like lady gaga and katy perry…

Posted by NoWorriesBTW on January 1, 2012 at 13:57

No, I think we need more singers like Gaga to let this generation know it’s okay to love yourself. (:

28. Project Inspired

Posted by Hannah_England131 on November 24, 2011 at 19:13

What if he turns out like miley Cyrus?? her parents tried to raise her like this and lost control?

29. Project Inspired

Posted by NatashaN. on November 23, 2011 at 08:07

I Love that songg!! i used to be a fan Justin bieber too
    but Now im Fan of My Godd because he change me ! ♥
    :) God is Good!!!

30. Project Inspired

Posted by angelkuu on November 21, 2011 at 16:55

i’ve been embarrassed to tell my friends that i love Justin’s music. So should I tell them?

• Posted by Nicole on November 22, 2011 at 00:29

yes tell them! be proud! who cares what they say? Laugh and say, I don’t care- his music rocks!

31. Posted by on November 20, 2011 at 06:07

Well i actually started getting into justin bieber after a this summer, but now i don’t really like him. He was “inappropriate” with selina, then after she finally broke up with him ARiana Granded has a picture on facebook that has them half naked on a bed. Christian example?

32. Posted by on November 17, 2011 at 19:37

With all the things he’s been involved in recently, plus the pictures with him and Selena Gomez…not to mention flipping off the paparazzi and cursing on his shirts, he’s not that good of a role model.

33. Posted by on November 16, 2011 at 18:55

Ok… first off this post is not to offened anyone
    Anyway ummm just wanted to say that i used to be one of those obsesive fans its hard to believe even for me. I just wanted to warn to not get to obsesive with him cuz then it turns into idolizing him which the Bible says not to do… plus it opnes a door for the devil to attack you…and trust me you may not think you wont get too obssesive but you will it happened to me and now i sometimes have trouble focusoing on Jesus.
    AND to Justin Bieber
    im kinda worried about him ik its prob the fan girl talking but did you see his preformence on the EMA he had the illuminati triangle in his backround and when I saw that i was shocked and like i just knew why God did not want me to get involed with him… not to judge anyone im just stating facts. idk if he met to put that on purpose but they had it on for those other stars who joined the illuminati. but i do still look at his mother Pattie Mallette who has such an inspiring story. what do you girls think?

34. Project Inspired

Posted by gupyandgipy on November 16, 2011 at 18:22

I do not hate Justin Bieber, there is no need for that, but I still think he is a bad role model for young girls. The music video One Time begins with him at a celebrities house playing video games, them he hosts a party, picks up a girl, and gets in trouble. I do not believe he is a good influence on other boys either because all of my boy friends hate him but act like him anyway. I do not know his walk with the Lord, but I hope he doesn’t end up like other celebrities who turn away from God (or never know God )and lead millions of girls down with him.

35. Posted by on November 14, 2011 at 17:34

I have been debating what I think about Justin Beiber for awhile now.. I’m not a huge fan but I enjoy some of his songs. I’d like to remind everyone here that everyone has problems and makes mistakes and it’s just as ridicules to expect people to be perfect in morals as it is to expect them to look perfect (As pointed out in the previous story about how celebrities really look). If Justin is really a sweet nice guy who loves God but he’s confused about “doing stuff” before marriage than you should pray for him. You can still be a fan of his music and the morals of his that ARE good. You aren’t perfect so how can you expect him to be? Personally Selena Gomez is one of my favorite celebrities and I’m disappointed to hear that she would “do stuff” before marriage but I’m still fan because I think she’s a really good person, who’s very sweet and caring and if she would do something like that I’m very sorry for her and she’s in my prayers. I hope the both of them realize that is wrong. Also I’d like to point out that the gossip about famous people is often wrong and people will even say they said something they didn’t. So don’t don’t judge so harshly.

36. Posted by on November 11, 2011 at 21:10

Yes, but how do you feel about all this new stuff that’s being questioned about Justin? Do you think that he’s to blame? Or is he being framed?

37. Posted by on November 9, 2011 at 19:08

I used to like him, but check out these articles-

I could find more, but I’m tired. I know you can’t believe EVERYTHING you read, but these seem real! I used to LOVE him, but he seems to be REALLY weird know. Hollywood is taking its toll on him….

BTW, if you are looking for a GREAT boy-band then check out One Direction. They have AWESOME music and ROCK! I LUV them! They are WAY better then Justin!

38. Posted by on November 7, 2011 at 16:12

I know he’s talented and very inspiring. But if you look at the photos of him and Selena Gomez, he isn’t neccessarily being the most respectful to her, And is doing stuff that isn’t what christians should do… :(. That’s why I stopped liking him. And He says that Usher is his mentor. And if you listen to Ushers music, its not godly, or what us teen girls shoul be listening to if we are trying to stay on track with God and trying to stay a way from..stuff…before marrage, And if his mentor is doing it then what should stop him. He may be putting out stuff proclaiming him christian, but he isn’t living the way God would want him to. H may pray to God,no offense,but he probably doesn’t listen to the reply.

39. Project Inspired

Posted by rurur on November 5, 2011 at 03:14

he is a dad of a child!!!!!recent news

• Posted by on November 7, 2011 at 18:37

Do you honestly believe that? I think that lady is just doing it for her 15 minutes of fame…

Posted by TheSarah1994 on December 9, 2011 at 11:28

@Monica. I agree. All she did want was her 15 min of fame and all the money that would come from it. people need to get a life and stop praying on teenagers!

I’m not a “belieber” but i do like him. His Christmas cd is AWESOME! Glad to see he’s standing up for Jesus! :))

Posted by girlygirl1234 on November 15, 2011 at 06:17

ikr they lady lied. Come on! All she wanted was some camera shots. I don’t know Justin personally, but I know he would never do something like that.

40. Posted by on October 26, 2011 at 09:26

I agree with a lot of you. I like Jbiebs but I think he has been led astray by the fame of hollywood which is really sad. Although he calls himself a Christian, I don’t think he is because he is not living it out in his daily life or with Selena Gomez. He is what would be called a lukewarm christian. Just because he may have prayed the prayer doesn’t make you automatically a “good” christian. The relationship that we have with Jesus Christ takes investment. I don’t think Jbiebs should be called a Christian while looking at his life and the way he has lately been living it.

41. Posted by on October 22, 2011 at 17:52

yeah before he went out with selena gomez i was a big fan, but now that he’s going out with her, i dont really pay attention to him that much.

42. Posted by on October 19, 2011 at 16:09

i used to be totally against Justin, but after seeing his movie i completely changed…. I do like Justin Bieber but am not a total crazy fan because of the pictures i see with him and selena gomez… I think if he is a christian he should have more then one song about God….but overall i think he is a great singer, and respects his fans, and treats them like human beings

43. Posted by on October 18, 2011 at 17:18

I love him. Pray for me so I’ll become a singer&actress!

44. Posted by on October 16, 2011 at 18:57

i used to hate Justin for no real reason other than all my other friends hated him too. but i have his cd on my ipod and i figured “why not?” so i started listening to it. and then i realized that you cant hate someone you dont even know. so then i decided to watch his movie. and guess what! instant love. he’s a cute kid(and only 3 days older than me) so its not weird for me to say that. i also noticed the praying before shows and him giving God the glory for his success which is awesome! also…i dont approve of the pictures of him and Selena (who is a christian also) but hey, kids will be kids. and they were in love. not every relationship between christians will be perfect,even adult christians do stuff like that too. he isnt perfect and neither is anyone else. i <3 you Justin! Never Say Never has become my modo(?) as well!! keep up the good work

Posted by beyourself on January 8, 2012 at 04:36

But, praying before shows and thanking God on his albumn means nothing. Lady Gaga does that.

• popstar523

Posted by popstar523 on December 2, 2011 at 10:21

I totally agree with you, Lorelie!

Posted by amazinchiik on December 19, 2011 at 13:46

well i don’t agree with pop star there is a lot more to salvation than just repenting. It’s a daily thing because you can, sadly, lose salvation according to Paul. Straying isn’t inevitable. Not when you have God living inside of you (Holy Ghost) If your not sure you have it ask God to show you if you’re producing the fruits of the Spirit or an easier way to know is if your speaking in tongues when you pray. Sure Beiber prays but I think his love for God is starting to get more commercial. I don’t know many who stayed in Hollywood who are strong in the Christian faith…

• popstar523

Posted by popstar523 on December 2, 2011 at 10:27

Just a Girl,
        If he truly believes that Jesus died for his sins and rose again. And if he’s asked for forgiveness, he’s saved! Nobody, nothing, not even death, can ever take that away from him. But, that doesn’t mean that he’s doing right. He WILL stray from the path God has for him, that’s inevitable. He’s human! But, if he’s truly sorry God will forgive him. No, I don’t think you can ever stop being saved. The question we need to ask is: Were they ever actually saved in the first place?

• Posted by on October 30, 2011 at 18:02

I agree with the fact that you can’t hate someone you don’t even know, but I very very strongly disagree with, “kids will be kids” and “not every relationship bewteen Christians will be perfect”. I know that absolutely no relationship will be perfect here on Earth, but the way you type it you are saying like well, you know anything can happen, and don’t blame the person cuz they’re not perfect, but at least we should try to do the right thing right? Kids will be kids, but I am a kid and I don’t do inappripriate stuff like that. Think of what Nicole is trying to do by covering up Cosmopolitan. I haven’t seen any “pictures” of Justin and Selena because I don’t pay attention to this sort of stuff but by reading comments like the ones on this article, it looks like he and selena are doing VERY inappropiate things and let me tell you, they are not in love. They might like each other a lot, but that is not called love. that is called INFATUATION. And besides, even if they were in love, that doesn’t give Justin a good reason to be doing these things with Selena that he is. My opinion is that he is not doing the Christian thing, and many Christians aren’t doing the Christian thing, mostly cuz they don’t even know Christianity has anything to do with sex before or after marriage or this sort of topic. Justin Beiber isn’t the only one caught up in this type of thing, and I think that instead of saying “kids will be kids” why don’t we pray that these “kids” will see that this is not the right thing to be doing? And by the way, I’m thirteen and isn’t Justin like 16 now?

Posted by loly0123 on January 4, 2012 at 19:00

I agree with you kat… Is really easy to say your a Christian but to do it is another not because some one says is a Christian does not mean they are…. God knows everything and I pray for that boy!! I hope God change him!!!

Posted by BeccaBunneh98 on December 21, 2011 at 16:56

Agreed.

• Posted by on November 12, 2011 at 09:34

AGREED! I totally agree that Justin USED to be a Christian, but he’s made mistakes and has gone the way of the world. Sad, but true! He’s no longer the sweet nice godly role model that he used to be.

• Posted by on November 7, 2011 at 16:23

That’s totally what I’ve been thinking!!! Honestly he’s chosen the wrong mentore if he’s tryin to give the glory to God. I’m thirteen too and even I know that you shouldn’t be doing the things that he’s doing. even if you are desperatly in love. Honestly if they were really in love they would save themselves to make it all the more speial. =

• Posted by Nicole on October 16, 2011 at 20:47

that was so sweet Lorelie! thank you for sharing!

45. Posted by on October 15, 2011 at 19:00

I personally am not a huge fan of Justin Bieber, I like some of his songs, but i’m not a fanatic. But I LOVE the fact that he stands up for his faith in this crazy world, and especially in Hollywood. He has my support! :)

46. Posted by on October 11, 2011 at 19:37

I agree with “fork”. He may be a christin and have writtin
    these songs, but he is getting lost in the life of fame.

47. Posted by on October 3, 2011 at 14:27

I dont really like my name.It doesnt sound pretty and it doesnt look like it should be my name.I want my name to be Elizabeth.I liked Justin Biebers movie but I do not like him.

Posted by Amari on December 2, 2011 at 13:18

You should love your name! It’s beautiful and rare. It was the first gift you ever recieved.

• popstar523

Posted by popstar523 on December 2, 2011 at 10:17

I LOVE THAT NAME! I know someone named Autumn. It’s a very beautiful name! You should be proud of it!

Posted by xXjeXsiXx on November 4, 2011 at 22:57

My dad and I LOVE that name! I think it’s beautiful and my dad had originally wanted me to be named that but my mom wouldn’t let him name me that so he chose it to be my middle name (:

48. Posted by on October 2, 2011 at 17:55

I love justin bieber and i did not know he was a christian faith but when i heard his song “pray” i just knew he was a christian

• Posted by on October 3, 2011 at 14:29

Just because he has a song like that doesnt always means someones christian.justin is a christian but for example:there is a band called train,they have a song called “calling all angels” but they are not christians.Im just saying.

• Posted by on October 11, 2011 at 19:38

I agree with you. People can walk around saying they are Christin, but if they don’t act like it then, its sending the wrong message.

49. Posted by on October 2, 2011 at 07:56

I used to love Justin Bieber, but then I went to a Christian camp for a week, and then I started REALLY seeing what was going on.
    With God now in my eyes and with me in everything I saw, I became edgy. In his song, “Pray”, he dedicated it to his fans, and not God, which I thought was weird unless he was sending it to his Christian fans or if he wanted to lead his other fans to God, but I was disappointed. Then he became engaged with Sel. Gomez and started doing… stuff. He became open and supportive of… stuff… before marriage (Which the Bible clearly dissaproves of!) He started grabbing her in private places while they were in public, flipped off the paparazzi, ect. I stopped being his fan for my own sake and the sake of my little eight year old cousin who I don’t want thinking all of what he’s doing is okay.
    Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a great person in general, but he just doesn’t really put it out there that he’s a Christian. The footage you’re seeing is from a year ago, before any of this happened. Like it or not, he’s getting lost in fame and fortune.

Posted by chicksofly on January 17, 2012 at 07:39

Let me just start by saying that this comment comes off as judgemental. Let’s leave the judging to God. Everyone makes mistakes: some are caught on camara and some aren’t.

Posted by CookieMonsta on January 7, 2012 at 02:16

yh i agree, because in some points he has changed and is getting lost in fame and fortune.
      but i can’t stand it when people make up stories about him saying he is gay and all of that; when they do not cuss people like Lady Gaga who sends out creepy messages in her songs, but they cuss him when he inspires people and speaks openly about his faith. To be honest; i am not a great fan of his music, but people should not cuss him. i just hope he comes back onto the right track. And selena gomez isn’t setting the greatest example either. im not against their relationship, but her and many other disney stars have a rep to uphold, like when Vanessa Hudgens posted pics of herself naked??? Enough said.
      In conclusion, I think that these young celebs should uphold a better rep because they appeal to the younger fans.
      btw i love selena gomez and i wish that they’ll never fall off track.

Posted by Jami3 on December 28, 2011 at 00:49

i agree with you 100%

Posted by BeccaBunneh98 on December 21, 2011 at 09:18

I was never a Bieber fan. Fame has gone to his head in my opinion, and that whole thing with Selena is just…. Yeahh. He freaked out over his water temp, freaked out on some kid on a plane, flipped of the paparazzi, etc. I’m definitely not a belieber. (Plus I really don’t like his music either.)

Posted by loly0123 on January 4, 2012 at 19:03

That’s true!!! BeccaBunneh98…. I’m a believer!! But even a person who’s not a believer can see what’s going on….. God bless

Posted by christianswag1 on December 7, 2011 at 19:15

I really agree with you my little sisters are scared of him because of what he is doing they really used to love him but he has done some terrible things… and i wish he could know how many fans he has lost because of his…[supposed to be sexyness] :P

Posted by AbbyLovesToDance on November 25, 2011 at 17:32

I agree. But, its all the more reason we should be praying for him. You have to remember he is a human, and he isn’t perfect. Just like all of us. The dark side of Hollywood is taking him over.

Posted by Savannah Pooh on November 22, 2011 at 23:17

I agree I have notice that, too. I do feel sorry for him because everybody calls him gay and all but that does not give him an excuse to do that kind of stuff. I thought he was suppost to be a great singer for little kids but obviosly Hollywood got to him. It is sad the stuff young girls and guys do these days. I’m going to be 14 in a few days and there is already a couple kids in my class that are already doing this “stuff.”

• popstar523

Posted by popstar523 on December 2, 2011 at 10:13

Savannah Pooh,
        I totally agree with you that it’s unfair for people to be calling him gay. And no, it doesn’t give him any excuse to do that stuff. But he’s not perfect. I’m 14, too. 15 in a few months, so I know what you mean when you say they’re “already” doing that kind of stuff. But I’m afraid you’re gonna have to get used to the kids doing that. There are 11 and 12 year olds out there doing that kind of stuff. And it makes me very sad having a 10 year old sister having to watch that kind of stuff sometimes. We just have to keep praying for them! And some people may say “that’s all you can do, sometimes” but sometimes that’s the BEST thing to do! And other times we’re supposed to DO something about it.

Posted by girlygirl1234 on November 15, 2011 at 06:12

@fork
      I completely agree I think it’s great that is he a christian and mentions God’s name sometimes. But if he is a true believer in Christ then he needs to be using his talent for God. Not singing about girls in all o this songs. It’s really sad that he is wasting his talent. :(
      @xXjesXsiXx
      Really? Are you kidding me? I can’t believe you just said that. I CAN’T believe a fellow believe just said that it’s okay to disobey the bible. The bible was never written down by God but EVERYTHING in the bible is important and we should follow it. Yes sometimes we may make mistakes, but we ask for forgiveness and try again to do better. I mean hello? Isn’t that what the bible is for? It’s not just some paper weight. It is guidance for our life. And I feel so sorry for you that you think it’s okay to disobey the bible. :’(
      @ Amy I completely agree with you too. :)

Posted by xXjeXsiXx on November 4, 2011 at 22:56

The bible, I believe, also says it’s not right to be Gay. Not everything the Bible says is completely true, it’s not all His words. Trust me hun, you’re going to do stuff that the bible says isn’t okay and not even realize it. Ever read the whole Bible? A lot of the stuff is very contradictory. Like when it says you shouldn’t have sex but you should go forth and multiply.

Posted by Hannaflapjack on February 20, 2012 at 18:35

The bible doesn’t say you shouldn’t have sex. It says to not have sex outside of marriage, inside of marriage with someone other than your spouse, with the same sex, with family, and animals. Also, sex is a GIFT! Why would you want to ruin that gift by desiring it before it’s your time to recieve that gift?! :) Just saying!

Posted by PeacefulDove73 on January 13, 2012 at 16:44

The Bible doesn’t say you shouldn’t have sex, it says you shouldn’t have sex BEFORE MARRIAGE. Yes God says to multiply, but do it after you are married. And have you even read the whole Bible? I’m not arguing, I’m just saying. Also if you don’t agree with the Bible why did you register as a member here? Be sure of what you know before you say anything.

Posted by Savannah Pooh on November 22, 2011 at 23:22

When the Bible says you shouldn’t have sex with someone outside of marriage; who you don’t want to spend the rest of your life with; etc. The Bible says that you can have sex within the marriage but only with the one person whom your married to.

• Posted by on November 22, 2011 at 15:15

sorta random comment, but does your name have anything to do with Andy Sixx?

Posted by gabbagail1 on November 15, 2011 at 13:00

Obviously, you haven’t read the whole Bible if your saying this stuff. Somethings may seem contradictory, but they’re not. The Bible was written trough men, but by God. It isn’t right to be gay, God made it so that man and women were supposed to be together; not man and man or women and women. Sex is okay if your married, but not if your not, its says that.

• Posted by on November 9, 2011 at 04:20

The Bible was written by men, but inspired by the Holy Spirit. Even if not all the words in the Bible are “right out of God’s mouth” God is the one who inspired the authors of the books of the Bible to write what they did. The Bible says nothing against having sex within marriage. Think of Adam and Eve! The first couple on earth and God told them to multiply.And Adam and Eve did have children– within marriage. It’s when people commit adultery or have sex before marriage that the Lord says it’s not okay. (Exodus 20:14; Hebrews 13:4;Matthew 5:27-28)
        As for Justin Bieber, he seems like a very talented singer and a great guy! I have noticed though, that he seems to be lowering some of his standards, and I’m somewhat disappointed. I’m not at all trying to put down Justin B, but I think we should definitely be praying for him :-)

• Posted by on October 11, 2011 at 13:25

I have to agree with you with this one…me and my cousin were really big fans of Justin Bieber but then he started saying that he was doin stuff with Selena and thats when we were both thinkin that he might not be a christian and so i have to agree with you on this one.

50. Posted by on September 30, 2011 at 15:05