posted on May 15, 2012 at 4:44 pm
We previously discussed the benefits of group dating. Now that we know the benefits of going out with other couples, let’s discuss a few great activities for your next group date. Here are 20 great group date ideas:
- The movies. For added fun, check to see if there’s an outdoor or drive-in movie theater in your area.
- Roller skating/ice skating
- Miniature golfing
- Go for a walk on the beach or boardwalk
- Amusement park or county fair
- Local festivals
- Laser Tag
- Sports park (go-karts and batting cages can be so much fun!)
- Picnic in the park
- Sports games. Are you ready for some football (or baseball, basketball or hockey)?
- Snowball fight with some hot cocoa afterwards!
- Pool party!
- Take an arts and crafts class as a group (or another fun low-cost class)
- The zoo or aquarium (These two places can be tons of fun and they’re not just for small kids either!)
- Concerts, plays or other live performances
- Grab a camera and find a place to do a photo shoot. You’ll love the keepsake later! Finish the date off with some ice cream or other dessert.
Has anyone tried any of these places for a double or group date? What were your experiences? Also, do you have any additional activities to add to this list?
*This is Nicole- Also, Don’t feel pressured that you have to start dating! Make sure he is a good, kind, respectful man who loves God just as much as you do! and you can use these ideas to go out with your family or girlfriends too!* Thanks Aysha for such a great article!!
Image: Lifesize | Getty Images