5 At-Home Workout Combos to Try in the New Year!
Written by Brittney Moses | January 1, 2016
It’s never a bad idea to make physical health a priority in the new year. There are a few things that definitely should be understood when it comes to health and fitness goals:
- We work out because we love our bodies, not because we hate them.
- We work out to be the best version of ourselves, not to look like someone else.
- We get fit to be healthy, not skinny.
- We love ourselves right where we are.
- Success is in consistency and developing a routine.
We’ve collected a few workout sets you can try this year! Remember, consistency is key, as well as challenging yourself when your body gets used to a certain threshold. Feel free to pick from any of these favorites below. We wish you a prosperous new year on your health journey!
1. 10-Minute Butt Workout
2. 5 Best Ab Workouts
3. 5 Ways to Sculpt Lean Thighs From the Floor
4. 8 Stretches to Energize Your Morning
5. The No-Space, No-Equipment Total-Body Workout
How are you deciding to be healthier this year? Comment below!