Games & Fun
Survey: All About the Sochi Winter Olympics!
Written by Project Inspired
Posted on February 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm
As you girls likely already know, the Winter Olympics are officially kicking off in Sochi today! While there were a few competitions that got started last night, today is the official opening ceremony and the true start to the nearly month-long athletic showdown. We know that many of you girls enjoy watching at least one of the events and we can’t wait to hear which competition you’re excited to see! Not sure when to tune in? Check out NBC for the official schedule and tune up those DVRs!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What’s your favorite Winter Olympics sport to watch?
2. Your least favorite?
3. Are you excited to watch any one athlete in particular?
4. Are you rooting solely for the U.S., or do you and/or your family cheer on another country?
5. Which summer event do you miss while the Winter Olympics are happening?
6. Given all of the controversy, what do you think about the Olympics being held in Russia?
7. Where would you love to see an Olympic Games held?
8. Do you watch any events with your family or friends, or do you just catch them on your own?
9. Will you be watching the opening ceremony?
10. If you could compete in any one Winter Olympics event, what would you choose and why?