Back to School
Survey: Back to School – Tell Us How Your Semester Is Going So Far!
Written by Project Inspired | September 12, 2014
You’ve likely been back in school for a few weeks now and we can’t wait to hear how it’s going! Made any new friends or joined a new club or group? Started up with sports or choir again? What are your favorite new trends you’re spotting in the hallways? What’s your favorite class?
Take this week’s survey and fill us in!
1. What grade or year are you in now?
2. What style trends are you seeing (and loving!) this semester?
3. Which class will be your biggest challenge and how are you handling it?
4. Have you made any new friends?
5. What resolutions or goals have you set for this semester and how are you working toward them?
6. Has your beauty routine changed since past semesters? How much time are you giving yourself in the morning to get ready?
7. How are you getting to school this semester? (Or, if you’re homeschooled, do you have any unique morning routines or ways you use the time saved from not having to travel?)
8. How do you incorporate your faith into your school life? Do you read the Bible between classes or are you part of a club or group, etc.?
9. Have you joined any fun after-school activities or clubs? What are you most excited about?
10. Which class is your favorite and why?