Take the Summer Vacation Challenge! By PI Girl Tiani
Written by Tiani Gileppa | June 30, 2013
Do you often set goals in the summer and end up never accomplishing them because you’re taking naps throughout the day and catching up on all the TV episodes you missed? Get motivated by making a list of 30 things you want to do in the summer and have the satisfaction of completing and ticking them off! Here is my list:
- Spend more time with God.
- Give some homemade gifts.
- Sew more.
- Learn to knit.
- Bake a giant cookie!
- Write more scripture journal entries.
- Give my room a makeover.
- Organize my closet and give all the things that don’t fit anymore to charity.
- Make a skincare plan and stick to it!
- Exercise more and eat healthier.
- Adopt an animal.
- Go rock climbing.
- Memorize 10 Bible verses.
- Read the Bible more often.
- Learn to edit videos.
- Become fluent in speaking Italian.
- Go swimming.
- Try out new recipes.
- Go to the museum.
- Clean and organize the whole house!
- Become better at drawing and learn new techniques.
- Read 10 books.
- Go canoeing!
- Learn new cooking skills.
- Go to at least two movies with my friends.
- Make a pillow and blanket fort!
- Go to the beach.
- Have a picnic.
- Eat out at a restaurant.
- Write in my journal every night!
I hope you have a great summer and make new experiences that will last you a lifetime!
Written by PI Girl Tiani
Do you have words of wisdom you want to share with the PI community? Submit your own article here!