Top Five Phrases To Use On Someone Bullying You
Written by Nicole | April 30, 2012
Mean people. Gross! If only someone would invent a force field for nice people that would make negative vibes bounce off and land in a bush. Until then, here are five phrases you can use to ‘keep the power’!
1. “Why are you spending so much energy trying to make me feel bad? I guess you need to spice up your own life.”
2. “I guess you find me pretty interesting to keep spending your time being mean to me.”
3. “Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to make you so upset?” (This one will be hard because it makes you vulnerable, but at the same time you’re really taking the high road.)
4. “I’ll pray for you sincerely since you are visibly upset and pray God will soften your heart.” (I know a little cheesy, but if you say this with respect it’s very powerful and effective.)
5. “Does being mean to me make you feel proud? God wants love, and showing hate is the opposite of what God wants for us.”