10 Calming Christian Songs for When You’re Anxious
Written by Brittney Moses | November 1, 2015
We’ve got a few more songs to rack up on your playlist! Lord knows, life can be stressful and work up our minds with fear and anxiety, from the little things to the big things. As you may have already realized, music is a real mood changer—and music that focuses on Christ not only refreshes our minds, but also alters our spirit. So here are 10 calming songs to listen to when you feel frazzled!
- “The More I Seek You” – Kari Jobe
- “None But Jesus” – Hillsong United
- “All the Way My Savior Leads Me” – Chris Tomlin
- “Benediction” – The City Harmonic
- “Fall Afresh” – Jeremy Riddle
- “Please Be My Strength” – Gungor
- “Holding My World” – Kristian Stanfill
- “My One Safe Place” – Andrew Peterson
- “My Everything” – Gateway Worship (feat. Kari Jobe)
- “Glory Come Down” – Derek Johnson
What songs do you listen to when you want to calm your anxiety? Add to the list by commenting below! And don’t forget to check out all these songs by tuning into our PI Spotify Playlist here!