During the holidays, there are so many work events, friend invites and family gatherings, so I wanted to compile some cute, modest looks to inspire you to dress up. Here are 10 modest outfit ideas for your winter clothing wardrobe, with some #OOTD pictures. We know you can implement modest fashion looks while being culturally relevant and in style!
1. Nutcracker Dress: This is from Shabby Apple. I love this modest dress!
2. Modest Red Dress: This cute red dress is great for any holiday or family work event or party!
[Source: Pinterest – Jen Clothing]
3. Red and Green Lace: These Ivy City Co. dresses are so chic and classy, yet modest! I love how these girls are matching but in different colors. Would you wear these dresses? Comment below!
[Source: Pinterest – Ivy City Co.]
4. Royal Blue and Faux Fur: Fake (faux) fur is so in right now! Go to Target online or any Target store to find this cute yet modest holiday outfit!
5. Plaid and Sparkles: I love the checkered plaid look and especially SPARKLES! This German brand is so cute and is definitely worth checking out on Pinterest!
[Source: Deutsch Style]
6. Burgundy Rose Lace Sleeve Dress: This dress from MIUSOL is from Walmart—can you believe it?! It comes in multiple colors and is great in price and style. Do you think you would wear it? Comment below!
7. Modest Skirt and Tank: I love this skirt from Target, and I love this chic look for any holiday or Christmas party.
8. Plaid Dress: This red plaid dress looks like a Christmas gift. It is so cute! I love how fashionable it is, and it’s fantastic for a Christmas dress.
9. Red Fitted Knee-Length Dress: This is a modest yet stylish dress for Christmas parties or dinners. It seems mature for college-age girls, but I love it! If you are adult age, would you choose this for a holiday party?
10. Burgundy Skirt and Top: This wine-colored top and skirt with black heels is so chic and elegant! I love this look for any fancy holiday festivity!
PI Girls, what is YOUR favorite outfit from our 10 looks? Comment below!