Every week, I choose a different topic from the Facebook chat wall on the private group. You can join here to read, comment and/or ask questions or prayer requests. Join our Facebook Girl Talk Group here.
It’s that time of the year when the Thanksgiving season ushers in the Christmas season. This week, a PI Girl asked for our favorite holiday and Christmas-season flavored coffee drinks. Places like Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf have already introduced their gingerbread flavors and peppermint winter syrups. Here are 10 of their holiday drink flavors you can try!
1. Gingerbread Creme: Warm, steamed milk infused with the sweet spiciness of gingerbread flavors, whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground nutmeg.
2. Peppermint Mocha: A holiday classic made with espresso, steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint-flavored syrup. It’s all topped off with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
3. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha: Espresso, steamed milk and flavors of caramelized white chocolate are finished with whipped cream and a topping of holiday sugar sparkles and crispy white pearls.
4. Caramel Brûlée Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and rich Caramel Brûlée Sauce, topped with whipped cream and Caramel Brûlée Topping.
5. Eggnog Creme: Warm up with a blend of steamed milk and creamy eggnog, finished off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground nutmeg.
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
6. Winter Dream Tea® Latte & Ice Blended® Drink: A heartwarming tradition of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla.
7. Cookie Butter Latte, Iced Latte & Ice Blended® Drink: The new Speculoos Cookie Butter beverages combines premium espresso with spice and brown sugar cookie notes to create a sweet and spicy treat for the holidays.
8. Peppermint Mocha Iced Latte & Ice Blended® Drink: A decadent, creamy treat that is a perfect combination of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint. Available as a pure with no caffeine as well!
9. Peppermint Vanilla Cold Brew: Sweet vanilla and festive peppermint are combined with a signature cold brew and milk to create this one-of-a-kind beverage.
10. Red Velvet Hot Cocoa & Ice Blended® Drink: Sweeten the season with the creamy, sweet flavor of a red velvet cupcake. Sweet cream blended with rich cocoa creates a unique treat that will keep you coming back for more!
PI Girls, what are your favorite Christmas or winter seasonal drink flavors? Comment below!