Let’s be honest, youth group is much more eventful than it seems.
1. The accountability gets real.
2. When your worship leader can sing, play guitar, piano, drums and you’re just like… who are you?
3. When the room breaks out into worship like your friend has never seen before.
4. Can’t forget all the insiders between you and your girl!
5. Not that you’re timing this or anything…
6. But you came to church hungry… then the Lord meets your needs. Pizza?
7. And everything regarding your crush becomes a sign… or wishful thinking.
8. When they ask who needs prayer you’re contemplating risking the emotional out-pour that’s bound to take place.
9. Your mom said you guys were going to leave like an hour ago.
10. But in all honesty, you wouldn’t want to miss youth group for the world. In fact, you were pretty disappointed that one day you couldn’t make it and actually looked forward to going…
Have you experienced any of these in youth group?! Funny, right? You are not alone. Be sure to comment below!