Beauty & Fashion
10 Modest Swimsuit Ideas for the Spring
Written by Christi Given | April 3, 2017
Project Inspired started an official Facebook group specifically for the Girl Talk questions that typically come from the Girl Talk chat wall. Click the link here to safely join our chat group.
This week, a Project Inspired reader asked about modest swimsuits and ideas for spring and summer.
Below are some of my favorite swimsuits from Macy’s and ModCloth (a vintage clothing and modest fashion site). What I love about ModCloth is that they embrace all body types and did a campaign where the founder, Susan Gregg Koger, told the TODAY show that we are all real women with different bodies. ModCloth displays the reality of being a normal woman and honors all of us.
“At the end of the day, it’s not about unreal women and real women—we’re all real women, we all have bodies,” Susan Gregg Koger, co-founder of ModCloth, told TODAY. “And when we put swimsuits on, we all have swimsuit bodies.”
10 Modest Swimsuit Ideas for Spring
1. Floral Print Tummy Control Swim Dress
2. JAG Harbour Stripe Belted Swim Dress
3. Tommy Hilfiger Belted Swim Dress
4. Coral Tummy Control Swim Dress
5. ModCloth Cherry Pie Gingham Checkered One-Piece Suit
6. ModCloth Swoon by the Sea Swim Dress in Black Gingham
7. ModCloth Paddleboard Tutorial Rash Guard Suit
8. ModCloth Summer in the Sizzle Vintage One-Piece Swimsuit
9. ModCloth Delight on Deck One-Piece Polka-Dot Swimsuit
10. ModCloth By and Buoy Red One-Piece Vintage Swimsuit
PI Girls, do you wear modest suits or do you think it’s okay to wear two piece swimsuits? Comment below!