We know firsthand the struggle of finding a wholesome movie these days that is clean and genuinely great with good quality and inspires your faith. So we thought we’d help you out! Next time you find yourself surfing Netflix, here are 10 more movies you should totally check out.
- Father of Lights: This amazing documentary features Darren Wilson’s travels to find examples of sacrifice, God’s love and miracles in the third film in his trilogy examining human connections with God.
- Furious Love: Darren Wilson ventures into some of the world’s most spiritually dark places in this documentary to show the power of God’s unconditional love.
- Finger of God: A documentary filmmaker travels the globe to document God’s presence in the modern world and returns with stunning footage that tells a fascinating story.
#DeathToSelfie with Steven Furtick: Sermons offer Christian solutions for finding peace in a world where people compare their unfiltered lives to others that are edited to appear perfect.
Son of God: A follow-up to the landmark 2013 miniseries The Bible, this feature follows the life of Jesus Christ from his humble birth to his resurrection. Filmed in authentic historical locales, this epic presentation brings new life to the miraculous story.
- The Book of Esther: Based on biblical events, Jewish girl Esther becomes the consort of King Xerxes of Persia and halts his plot to exterminate the Jews.
- Unstoppable: Kirk Cameron attempts to answer the question of where God is in times of tragedy and suffering in this film, which was inspired by the death of a close friend who was taken by cancer at the age of 15.
- Joseph: King of Dreams: This beautifully animated story is based on the biblical events of Joseph and similar to The Prince of Egypt.
- Confessions of a Prodigal Son: Confessions of a Prodigal Son is a modern-day retelling of the prodigal son story that Jesus famously told. It focuses on a young man who leaves home to learn about life and ends up examining his own life more closely.
- Do You Believe?: For reasons they are not yet able to comprehend, a dozen strangers cross paths, converging on the importance of Christ—all triggered by one pastor’s life-changing encounter with a street-corner preacher.
Have you ladies seen any of these movies? How did you like them? Any other recommendations? Comment below!