10 Phrases You Can Tell Your Mom So She Feels Appreciated
Written by Nicole | May 7, 2012
- Thank you mom, for not letting me take myself too seriously.
- Giving me all the opportunities you could.
- Loving me so much when it didn’t seem I loved you at all.
- Being someone I could always count on.
- Helping me always look my best.
- Protecting me from the dangers I couldn’t see.
- Making sure I have good manners.
- Appreciating my talents.
- Never failing to make me feel special to you.
- Forgiving me for all the stress I caused you.