There’s some serious wisdom going around about committing to a relationship God’s way that we couldn’t help but share. In a world of few examples, these quotes perfectly sum up what a godly relationship ought to look like.
1. Its main purpose is to bring God glory by example.
2. It’s led by a man who is led by God.
3. It doesn’t lose sight of a personal, intimate relationship with Christ.
4. It grows in the fullness of love by growing in God’s love.
5. You pray for each other.
6. It gauges the truth of love by the God kind of love. (Corinthians 13:4-8)
7. The character of the heart makes all the difference.
8. There’s a clear understanding of the roles you play.
9. This just sums it up.
10. You’re committed.
Does it not get any more spot-on than this? Which quote is your favorite?