Back to School
10 Scriptures to Memorize When Dealing With Anxiety From School
Written by Brittney Moses | March 10, 2016
We all know that feeling when it seems we’ve got a hold on our classes and homework, but then boom!—things pile up and the load hits us all at once.
Well, this is a reminder that you’ve got this, girl! God is working His “super” into your “natural” so you can have confident hope that as you focus, He is equipping you to work from a place of peace. Here are 10 verses to remind you of exactly that.
1.”Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” (Matthew 6:34)
2. “As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.” (Daniel 1:17)
3. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
4. “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.” (1 Peter 5:10)
5. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
6. “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)
7. “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalm 34:4)
8. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
9. “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” (Isaiah 26:3)
10. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body.” (Colossians 3:15)
Do you have any memorized verses or quotes that help you get through school when you’re anxious? Share them below!