Summer is approaching us, believe it or not…I know! Most of you probably just wrapped up finals or you are about to! The PI team here wishes you the best of luck on your exams!
Here are some of my favorite trends for summer this year. Some of these looks won’t be super new to you, but may just be a variation on what’s already in style and a way to revamp your outfits. Other looks may be new to you or may be a stretch in style for you to wear. Real beauty, as we know, is on the inside, but we still can love to look our best and can have fun with our fashion expressions!
10 Summer Trends in 2017
1. Boho Surfer Throw: These boho surfer throws are great for those summer bonfires and beach hangouts with your besties.
2. Jean Jacket: The next look is a simple jean jacket, which is a staple item if you don’t already have one. It’s great to throw over a cute dress or wear with a skirt.
3. Off-the-Shoulder Anything: This trend has been in since spring, and the good news is that it’s still cute for this summer.
4. Maxi Skirts: These are very cute and quite bold, especially if you wear the jean maxi skirts. Would you wear this?
5. White Jeans: Not only is white in for spring and summer, but ripped white jeans are even more in this season!
6. Ruffles: We saw this trend in the spring, and it’s continuing through this next season. I would say that this is one of my favorite trends. 🙂
7. Stripes: Bold patterns and stripes are staples of fashion; I would say they don’t really go out of fashion. Stripes are in now more than other seasons, and this summer you will see many of them.
8. Party Twirl Skirts: Long skirts with T-shirts are very cute for summer, according to Seventeen magazine. Below is a cute fashion idea from our beloved Pinterest.
9. Skirt Dress: These dresses are somewhat new to me trend-wise, but they are so cute and are perfect for a picnic, beach outing or other daytime event.
10. Metallics: I am not into metallics, really, but this season, metallics are in. Would you wear these shoes?
PI Girls, what is YOUR favorite trend? Comment below!