Beauty & Fashion
10 Winter 2015 Makeup Trends and Ideas!
Written by Brittney Moses | December 7, 2015
Got a holiday date, party, get-together? No worries—we’ve got some of the most gorgeous winter looks for any event this season. Consider trying something new and rock it!
1. Frosty plum dramatic eye shadow look
Find this tutorial HERE!
2. Shimmering holiday eyes
Via Top Inspired
3. Holiday glam look: gold eye shadow, winged eyeliner and red lips
4. Metallic smoky eyes with red lips
Via Become Gorgeous
5. Wintry smoky eyes with neutral lips
6. A touch of frosty shimmer along your eyeliner
7. The bold lipstick trend (if you dare)
8. The smoldering stare
Find this tutorial here!
9. Warm, glamorous russet-tone look from Giordani Gold
(You can always apply this same tutorial with different products similar in tone.)
10. Pale white eyes and peach lips
Ladies, if you were to consider trying any of these trends, which one would be your fave? Comment below!