11 Genius Travel Hacks to Know This Season
Written by Brittney Moses | December 8, 2016
Going out of town this holiday season? Travel smarter with these life hacks you’ll wish you knew sooner!
1. Make the most of your space with a pair of socks!
2. Keep hold of small jewelry with a pillbox…
3. Stay organized with all your personal items by grabbing this hanging toiletry bag.
Grab this toiletry bag at Fishers Finery.
4. Prevent dirty shoe bottoms from touching the rest of your clothes with a shower cap.
[Source: The Krazy Coupon Lady]
5. Keep your funds hidden in the places no one will think to look. Genius, right?
6. Going for a road trip? Consider arranging this snack bin!
[Source: Revel & Glitter]
7. Prevent liquids from spilling into your luggage with a line of plastic wrap…
8. Keep bobby pins together in a Tic Tac container!
9. Keep your clothes fresh at all times with a couple of dryer sheets.
[Source: Fodor’s Travel]
10. Compress and organize your clothes for each day with a large plastic zip-lock bag!
[Source: Monday Saving Mom]
11. No screening on the plane? No problem. Use a baggie to hang your electronic device for personal viewing…