I am an extrovert. I am a Christian. I am an extroverted Christian. Does this sound like you? See if you can relate to these 12 signs.
1. You feel way too tired to go to youth group but you rally anyway and the second you get there “OHMYGOSH ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE?!?” and you can’t stop hugging everyone.
2. You are very familiar with the “please stop talking during the lesson” glance.
3. I’m sorry… did you say break into groups?!?
4. You are literally the last person at every church event and carry out conversations to the parking lot so the custodians can go home.
5. You plan out a strategic route to meet the most number of people during the “greet new visitors” portion of the service.
6. You love reading your Bible and praying, but “quiet time” feels like the world is in slow motion.
7. All-nighters make you so excited you hyperventilate.
8. At the end of a week-long camp with your youth group you are like, “Where are we going next?”
9. You know you have already shared too much in small group but just… can’t… stop… yourself.
10. Your pastor mentions you in a story from the pulpit and you act all embarrassed but inside you are sparkling.
11. There are no strangers – only friends you haven’t met yet.
12. You are constantly opening up your circle of friends because there’s always room for one more!
Ringing any bells?
Not you? Check out 12 Ways You Know You’re an Introverted Christian!