Beauty & Fashion
13 Super Cute and Modest Halloween Costumes to Wear This Year!
Written by Brittney Moses | September 26, 2016
Finding a cute and modest Halloween costume can seem nearly impossible these days. Don’t worry, that’s where we come in. Here are 13 totally fun costume ideas to consider this year! If you need even MORE ideas, check out last year’s post: 15 Modest and Fun DIY Halloween Costumes!
1. Become walking emojis with your girls. Brilliant, right?
2. Bust out the jumpsuits with a rendition of this year’s Ghostbusters movie.
3. Loved watching your favorite Olympians this year? Get with your friends and go USA!
4. Rey from Star Wars? We say yes.
5. Okay, how can you NOT go as Dory from Finding Dory?
6. Eleven!! Inspired by this year’s Stranger Things.
7. Sadness from Inside Out!
8. Try this super cute face-painting tutorial for Spider-Woman.
9. You can never go wrong with a bowl of cereal.
10. An adorable rendition of Alice in Wonderland‘s White Rabbit!
11. A stylish “Where Is Waldo?”
13. And the infamous Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy…
>> EVEN MORE IDEAS: 15 Modest and Fun DIY Halloween Costumes!
Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below!