Are you and your BFF about to be far apart from each other? Maybe one of you is moving away to college, taking a job in a new state or going on an adventure. Here are 13 things bound to happen when you are physically separated from your person!
1. You are in complete denial before it happens.
2. You will create a bucket list of things you want to do together.
3. You will cry when the time comes.
4. You will text each other more than you ever thought possible.
and prayer requests.
5. You’ll tell an inside joke to someone that your friend would’ve gotten.
6. You’ll prefer FaceTiming over going out some nights.
7. You’ll try to replace them.
8. It won’t work.
9. You will find new ways to connect from afar.
10. You’ll plan a time to see each other.
11. You will anxiously wait for your reunion for weeks/months/years/as long as it takes.
12. You’ll see each other again and hug like your life depended on it.
13. It will be like you were never apart.
Are any of you moving away from your best friend? How are you dealing with it?