Ladies, spring is finally here, and something tells us you’re just as excited as we are about the reappearance of warmer weather and the color green (one can only take so many pumpkin spice lattes over the course of several months…sorry, winter).
So—in honor of the long-awaited season, we did a little Internet trolling (as per usual) to gather some items that pretty much scream “spring.”
And we’d like to think that we did a pretty good job. But don’t take our word for it—dig in!
Find it here for $32.
2. When life hands you lemons, wear them as a set of earrings and look completely adorable.
Find them here for $4.55.
3. We’d sport this floppy hat even if it weren’t sunny outside.
Come to think of it, we might even consider wearing it at nighttime, too.
Find it here for $32.
4. Nothing complements a wrist like a watch, and nothing complements a watch like a floral face in royal blue.
Find it here for $14.50.
5. Seriously—look at them. Then look back at the bracelet, because it’s positively delightful.
Find it here for $16.
6. Going somewhere? Not without this canvas traveler’s bag you aren’t.
Or shouldn’t, at least.
Find it here for $35.50.
7. There’s no better way to get from point A to point B during pleasant weather than on two non-motorized wheels—aka your bicycle.
If you don’t have a basket already, now is the time to get one; otherwise, you will have an “I wish I had a basket right now” moment sometime in the future. And we’ll have to refrain from saying that we told you so.
Find it here for $14.99.
8. Oh, and if you’re really feeling flashy, you can even jazz up your wheels with a yellow polka-dot skirt guard.
(Go ahead—feel flashy).
Find it here for $37.
9. Spring mornings are in need of darling mugs—this is simply a fact.
Find it here for $14.
10. Just because flowers are slow to bloom doesn’t mean you can’t wear them on your face.
Find them here for $28.
11. Speaking of flowers being slow to bloom, we figured this DIY kit for creating teeny-tiny terrariums could provide a much needed splash of color while we wait for Mother Nature to catch up.
Find it here for $9.
12. Mason jars are the gift that just keeps on giving, and these rustic wall sconces are proof.
Find them here for $18.
13. Whoever created this teacup bid feeder is an arts and crafts genius.
Find it here for $16.50.
14. Reusable bags are all the rage right now. Reusable bags that you don’t hate to be seen with (think embroidered cats + a mysterious odor) are even better.
Find it here for $25.
15. Because every girl deserves a crown…
Find it here for $22.
So…how’d we do? Don’t be shy—let us know in the comments section below!