At some point in our lives, we’ve all sunk into deep, dark despair over (what feels like) the lack of quality Christian guys who are also within driving distance.
Then it happens…a new guy joins your third-period geometry class, study group or extracurricular activity and his face is perfect. And his hair shines. And he’s a full-fledged follower of Jesus!
Needless to say, it’s a real hallelujah moment, and we think it deserves some recognition.
So, without further adieu—here are 18 different thoughts and emotions that pass through your brain (in 60 seconds or less) when you meet a Christian guy who’s pretty much 100 percent daydream-worthy. Enjoy!
1. Utter shock.
2. Followed by an almost animal-like instinct to pounce, because all the other girls in the room are doing this:
But your ex is doing this (the cherry on top):
3. And that’s when you start to doubt, assuming that he probably dates girls who are more like this:
4. But then he talks about how he volunteers, and hope is restored.
5. And he keeps on talking about how he volunteers…
6. So now you’re already planning on introducing him to your pastor, and you’re pretty sure his blessing will look something like this:
7. And while you’re at it, why not plan the wedding, too? (Nobody needs to know that.)
8. But your hair game isn’t on point today, and what if he tries to talk to you, like, now…? Sheer panic.
9. “Stay cool. Stay. Cool.”
10. Even if you want to do this:
11. And inside you’re doing this:
12. But not too cool, because nobody wants to be #ForeverAlone.
13. Oh, he’s talking again. And it sounds like everything good in this world.
Like a bucket full of puppies.
14. “Did I remember to turn my curling iron off this morning? I’m kind of hungry…”
15. Wait—WHERE DID HE GO?!
16. You must find him again.
17. And you will.
18. So…TO FACEBOOK YOU MUST GO!