Games & Fun
19 Things You Didn’t Know About Everfound’s Yan Odnoralov!
Written by Project Inspired | March 8, 2014
Meet Yan Odnoralov, drummer for the Christian band Everfound!
Yan, far left, with his brothers and Everfound bandmates.
1. Favorite color? I think this question shouldn’t exist…just saying. Do people really have one favorite color? If someone does, I would say they’re lying.
2. The last song that was stuck in your head? “Ain’t It Fun” by Paramore.
3. The movie you’ll never get tired of watching? The Lord of the Rings. I could go for the whole trilogy right now, actually!
4. If you could spend an entire day learning from any living person, who would it be? I would love to see and learn how Brandon Flowers of The Killers writes music.
5. Perfect dinner party guest (living or not!)? Jesus would be a great storyteller and probably the best guest you can ever have for dinner!
6. The best gift you’ve ever received? For my 6th birthday I got a giant gorilla balloon from my grandma.
7. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Besides Jesus, that would have to be my wife Vika.
8. Greatest achievement? I don’t know if it’s something I achieved necessarily, but the tour we’re on, Winter Jam, has been an amazing experience and I never thought we could be a part of something so huge!
9. Favorite qualities in a friend? Trustworthy, genuine, laid back, funny…
10. Most treasured possession? I would have to say my relationship with Jesus is the most important thing to me, and the best thing. It’s the most treasured yet freely given possession.
11. Idea of happiness? Doing something that you’re passionate about it and having it meet people’s needs.
12. Idea of misery? It’s funny but creepy that I’ve thought about this before, but misery for me would be to be the only survivor in some sort of accident where I lost my family.
13. The one food you could eat every day for a year? Chicken noodle soup. I love it!
14. Favorite book? I haven’t read a whole lot of books, but one of the ones I really enjoyed was The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
15. Where (in the whole world!) would you most like to live? Believe it or not, I’m living in the best place on earth! Denver, CO. I love it here. The only other place I would consider moving to is San Diego.
16. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “Know what I mean?”
17. The one word your closest friends would use to describe you? “Hands-on.”
18. Favorite teaching in the Bible? I’m currently reading Galatians For You by Tim Keller. It talks about the need for the gospel in a Christian’s daily life. I’m learning a lot and would encourage you to check it out!
19. Your motto? Love God, love people, have a good time.
PI Girls, which Christian role model would you like to see featured on Project Inspired? Share your ideas in the comments below!