Games & Fun
20 Things You Didn’t Know About Moriah Peters!
Written by Project Inspired | February 8, 2014
Meet our first celebrity “20 Questions” answerer, Christian singer-songwriter Moriah Peters!
1. Favorite color? Yellow
2. The last song that was stuck in your head? One of my husband’s new songs called…I’m actually not allowed to say!
3. The movie you’ll never get tired of watching? Gladiator
4. If you could spend an entire day learning from any living person, who would it be? Ben Carson, a conservative political activist and neurosurgeon.
5. Perfect dinner party guest (living or not)? President Lincoln, I hear he tells good jokes.
6. The best gift you’ve ever received? Ugg gloves (they melt my popsicle fingers).
7. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Grace given by God. Love given by my husband.
8. Greatest achievement? The daily defeat of the fear I face.
9. Favorite qualities in a friend? Sense of humor, encouragement and honesty.
10. Most treasured possession? Right now…my Christmas tree. It’s February and I still won’t let anyone touch it!
11. Idea of happiness? Being eager to serve and content in love.
12. Idea of misery? Being a slave to my self and fear.
13. The one food you could eat every day for a year? Albondigas (Mexican meatball soup!)
14. Favorite book? Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.
15. Fiction character you most identify with? Spongebob Squarepants…he’s kind of annoying and is pretty great at entertaining himself.
16. Where (in the whole world!) would you most like to live? Marchegg, Austria.
17. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “Your thoughts?” “I was like…” “Don’t get me started.”
19. Favorite teaching in the Bible? The story of the Esther the Brave.
20. Your motto? Fight fear relentlessly and love extravagantly.
PI Girls, which Christian role model would you like to see featured in “20 Questions”? Share your ideas in the comments below!