20 Things You Didn’t Know About PI’s Nicole Weider!
Written by Project Inspired | August 5, 2014
Meet this month’s celebrity “20 Questions” answerer, our own Project Inspired founder, Nicole Weider!
1. Favorite color? Silver and anything very sparkly!
2. The last song that was stuck in your head? Newsboys, “God Is Not Dead.” I love that song!
3. The movie you’ll never get tired of watching? Titanic! It’s by far my favorite movie. I think I’ve seen it 15 times!
4. If you could spend an entire day learning from any living person, who would it be? Billy Graham!
5. Perfect dinner party guest (living or not!)? Jesus! That’s an easy one. 🙂 I would LOVE to hug him and ask him so many questions!
6. The best gift you’ve ever received? A custom-made baby book of Elijah’s pictures from my husband.
7. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My loving husband Eric–he is my Prince Charming! I thank God every day for him.
8. Greatest achievement? Becoming a mother.
9. Favorite qualities in a friend? Kindness, supportive and loving.
10. Most treasured possession? The photos of Elijah.
11. Idea of happiness? Spending the day with my entire family, traveling somewhere new and teaching my son about the place.
12. Idea of misery? Not having God in my life.
13. The one food you could eat every day for a year? A Coke Zero haha. Does that count?
14. Favorite book? The Reason for God by Timothy Keller. But my favorite books always change, and I’m constantly reading. I love books!
15. Fiction character you most identify with? Cinderella. Because my life is truly a fairy tale- but only because I let God be the author!
16. Where (in the whole world!) would you most like to live? Right here in Los Angeles.
17. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “Cutie!” I call Elijah that all the time.
18. The one word your closest friends would use to describe you? Positive!
19. Favorite teaching in the Bible? Jesus’ words for the Sermon on the Mount. Every time I read it I get goosebumps, and I feel like He’s talking now.
20. Your motto? Put God first in ALL that you do, and you will be fulfilled and happy!
Join Project Inspired today (it’s FREE!) to download Into the Light.
Already a member of Project Inspired? You should have received an email in your inbox with a link to download Into the Light. Happy reading!
PI Girls, which Christian role model would you like to see featured in “20 Questions”? Share your ideas in the comments below!