So you’re heading to college this year. At this point all sorts of things are going in your head. What will happen? What boy will I meet? How will my classes be? Will I survive? Well, as you prepare, laugh with us as these 20 ways you know YOU’RE going to be a freshman in college!
1. You’ve already Googled/Facebook stalked your new roommate(s) at least once.
2. You’ve found out how big your dorm room is going to be and created a Pinterest board of the things you want in it.
3. You’ve experienced all the emotions already about leaving your BFF behind.
4. You’ve already picked out the PERFECT outfit for day one of orientation.
5. You secretly hope a cute guy sees it.
6. You’re trying to figure out how to do things on your own.
7. If attending a Christian college, you’ve no doubt already lined up a series of churches to check out like it’s a job interview.
8. You’re worried about, well, everything.
9. You’ve fretted about your major like a thousand times already today alone.
10. Your prayers often include “and please help I make it through day one at college, mmkay?”
11. You’ve already Googled where the closest Chik-Fil-A and Starbucks are to your dorm. And if you haven’t already, you are now.
12. You’ve read EVERY article you can possibly read on college.
13. You’ve probably had someone give you a copy of “Oh, the places you will go”
14. You have yet to discover the wonderful world of C.S. Lewis’ theology side.
15. You are secretly terrified about how much you are going to miss your mom at night.
16. You are hugging your pet tighter than usual.
17. You saw how much books are going to cost and are still waiting to regain your breath.
18. You looked up your profs on ratemyprofessors.com and are preparing for battle.
19. You’re wondering if you’ve made a giant mistake.
20. You are more excited than you’ve ever been in your entire life.
Are you going to be a freshman in college this year girls?!