Games & Fun
21 Signs You Were a True VeggieTales Kid
Written by Brittney Moses | February 15, 2016
If you like to talk tomatoes,
If a squash can make you smile,
If you like to waltz with potatoes,
Up and down the produce aisle…
Could you not help but sing along with these lyrics? Did you picture a round of talking vegetables including a cucumber with a sousaphone (and don’t you dare call him a pickle)? Then chances are you grew up a true VeggieTales Kid. Journey with me for a brief moment through childhood…
1. You identify with this true statement.
2. You would know how to properly engage in this text.
3. Not everyone understands the veggie life, but it’s all good.
4. Watching VeggieTales just for this moment. Admit it, you just got a little excited.
5. This tragic song that stuck with you for life…
6. Two words: Barbara Manatee.
7. If Larry’s lips ever left his mouth, packed a bag and headed south,
8. You know exactly what this means…
Cue Larry Boy theme song.
9. Before YouVersion there was QWERTY.
10. That time the French peas kept it too real.
11. And the rumor weed evened the fictional scales…
12. This just isn’t right…
13. Floating objects were the epitome of VeggieTale existence.
The struggle was real.
14. When the new VeggieTales came out and you didn’t know what to do with your life.
15. And you might just be sitting back thinking…
16. When Khalil sorted out his identity crisis…
17. This may have been your first introduction to Esther, and she was your hero.
18. The puppy song is forever ingrained in your memory…
19. You’d wear this in a heartbeat, like a boss, and could care less what anyone thinks.
You can actually buy this here.
21. Truth be told, you just don’t outgrow VeggieTales.