Back to School
25 Ideas That Should Be on Your Spring Break Bucket List
Written by Brittney Moses | March 13, 2017
Haven’t made any plans for spring break yet? That’s where we come in. Here are 25 awesome ways to spend your time this spring—and most of these you can enjoy by yourself as well!
1. Go for an exhilarating bike ride.
2. Have a picnic with your friends.
3. Explore the great outdoors and arrange to go for a hike.
4. Get lost in a book and finish it.
5. Stop and watch the sunset.
6. Visit a farmers’ market.
7. Attend an outdoor carnival, fair or festival.
8. Try these 20 Super Cute Photo Ideas to Take With Your Friends.
9. Do some spring cleaning and declutter everything.
10. Redecorate your room completely.
11. Pick and place fresh flowers on the table.
12. Visit a botanical garden.
13. Go to a drive-in theater.
14. Take a mini road trip to a nearby city and explore new sites.
15. Start a journal and reflect on each day (here are some journal prompts to start with).
16. Revisit your goals for the year and the steps you need to take.
17. DIY your own flower crown with these 10 ideas.
18. Start a prayer wall in your room like these four ideas.
19. Visit the nearest museum and expose yourself to something new.
20. Start a Bible-reading plan for the week through an app like YouVersion.
21. Start or update the blog you’ve always wanted to invest in.
22. Commit to a social media hiatus and live life offline for a while (here are a few signs you probably should).
23. Take a friend or sibling out for coffee and see how they’re really doing.
24. Take an interesting class, try a new restaurant or check out live entertainment cheaply through the Groupon app.
25. Attend a midweek church service or Bible study you’ve been meaning to go to.
What fun ideas would you add to the list? Comment below!