Every week I go through the “Girl Talk” section of Project Inspired and look for those seeking advice and council. I want to help answer some questions you may have about living out your Christian life and walk of faith! We want PI to be a safe place where you can ask questions, and ask for advice on many topics as well. If you would like to ask questions about your walk with God or get some advice, join the conversation here!
This week I wanted to cover some fun fashion tips for back-to-school! If you’re got school on your mind, you also may be interested in joining the conversation some PI ladies have been having on homeschooling and public school here!
Many of you may be about to head back to school, and some of you already have started classes again! To help you get excited for the new school year, I’m sharing some upcoming trends for fall looks. Here’s what you can expect for the fashion trends of the season.
1. Bright Blazers and Colorful Sweaters: Spruce up any look with a fun splash of color. Pink, coral and mint green are popular colors right now for that time between summer and fall. Oranges and navy blues are in for fall as well!
2. Knee-High Socks: This is great for those of you who are required to wear a uniform…add these socks, and you’re in style this season!
3. Clear Bookbag or Purse: Jelly bags are in style and are a fun fall accessory!
4. Ankle Boots: There’s nothing I love more in fashion than fall boots. I love brown suede, and these boots can be paired with skinny jeans or a long skirt!
5. Hippie Style: Flowy blouses, round Lennon glasses, turquoise jewelry and embossed bags are totally on-trend this fall!
What is YOUR favorite fashion trend? What looks will you be rocking this fall? Comment below!