This week, I want to share some DIY (do it yourself) decor ideas for Christmas. There are some cute activities that you can do for ornaments and homemade pillows for your dorm or apartment with friends.
LaurDIY, a YouTube blogger, recently posted a new video for 2018 for five-minute decoration hacks that are very easy and fun for the holidays. Check them out below!
5 Minute Holiday DIYs for Christmas 2018 by YouTuber LaurDIY:
1. Create Your Own Ornament: You can buy the ornament bulbs at Michael’s or any crafts store. Fill them with glitter, pom poms and more!
2. Paint Your Own Christmas Pillow: Buy acrylic paints and stencils from Target or Michael’s to paint your very own holiday pillow.
3. DIY Polaroid Ornaments: If you have a Polaroid camera, this is a very cute idea to do with some of your besties! You can take cute pictures with family and friends and make your own ornament frames for the tree. Add glitter or paint to the borders of your Polaroid or add the memory, date or year.
4. Glue Bells on a Pillow: Buy a red velvet or cranberry colored pillow and glue little bells to it with a glue gun to add decorations to it.
5. Make a Berry Garland: Buy berry garland and intertwine it with green garland for a beautiful homemade decoration for your fireplace or room.
LaurDIY Perfect Fabric Paint:
PI Girls, what would you like to do out of the five ideas? Do you have a favorite or would you do all five activities?