The next time you find yourself surfing Netflix, here are five more movies you should totally check out!
1. King’s Faith: “This modern Christian drama relates the story of believer Brendan King, whose trouble-filled adolescence led him to prison at age 15. Released three years later, Brendan has found God and is ready to start a new life free of his former sins.”
2. A Matter of Faith: “College coed Rachel Whitaker finds her Christian beliefs challenged by her biology teacher when he tries to convince her that evolution is fact. After noting a change in Rachel’s attitude, her father intervenes in an effort to salvage her faith.”
3. Christian Mingle: “Despite a great career and an upwardly mobile lifestyle, Gwyneth Hayden has yet to find the right man to share her success. After signing up with a Christian dating site, Gwyneth meets a surprising man who challenges her faith and her values.”
4. Winning Life’s Battles with Joyce Meyer: “Joyce Meyer discusses embracing the Holy Spirit during times of spiritual warfare and how to use God’s power to defend his plan for our lives.”
5. Peter: The Redemption: “Languishing in prison while awaiting execution by Nero, the Apostle Peter spreads his message of hope and inspires a new generation of believers.”
Do you have any recent Netflix recommendations? Sharing is caring! Be sure to drop it in the comments below.