5 Meaningful Ways You Can Show Thanks
Written by T.M. Gaouette | November 23, 2013
Hey sweet PI Girls! With Thanksgiving just around the corner, everyone is thinking about what they’re grateful for. But we shouldn’t have to wait for this special day to appreciate others or show thanks, right?
Here are five ways you can show gratitude for an act of kindness or for a good friend.
- A letter. A personal letter or card of gratitude is a lovely way to say thank you. Let the person know why what they did means so much to you.
- A personal gift. You can always say thank you with a gift, especially one that you made yourself. A charm bracelet or music CD is a gift with a personal touch.
- Return the favor. Give back by doing something kind in return. An act of kindness goes a long way and everyone needs a helping hand.
- Be a good friend. Every day, and without expectation or reason, being a good friend—or even daughter or sibling—is the best way to show your gratitude for someone. And it’s extra special when you’re thankful unconditionally, isn’t it?
- Pay it forward. Demonstrate your gratitude by sharing the feeling with others. Doing good for others allows kindness to spread far and wide.
Ladies, there is power in thankfulness and it’s so important for us all to recognize that. The following video is a perfect reminder:
Ladies, how do you show thanks to those in your life? Share your story—we love hearing from you.