Authors and Girl Defined creators Bethany Beal and Kristen Clark have some cute fashion tips to share with you from their popular YouTube channel. We can look good and represent Christ well – while still being stylish! Click below to view their 5 modest fashion tips!
5 Modest Fashion Spring Clothing Tips:
1. Cut those jeans! You pick length and if you can’t bear the thought of taking scissors to them, roll those jeans up during the spring and summer seasons.
2. My shirt goes where? Tie a cute button up shirt around your waist, which covers up the bottom area if your pants are too tight or you would like extra modesty.
3. Cardigans are cool. Wear a long and lightweight cardigan sweater in the summer to keep those chilled arms comfortable and to maintain modesty.
4. Pin it. Use safety pins to adjust blouses or tops that are too low cut or have larger gaps between buttons. These work great in all kinds of situations.
5. Spaghetti! Well, not really. The camisole (your lightweight, strapped t-shirt) is a great option under your low but blouses, to keep that cleavage in check and for your mid-drift areas. These garments are very popular and usually, quite inexpensive.
Project Inspired ladies, we want YOUR tips! How do you maintain modesty. Let us know in the comments below.