So many of you ladies were inspired and encouraged by our previous post on fun and creative ways to get your prayer journal started that we thought we’d share more cool finds you’re sure to love. Enjoy!
1. Write letters to God. This idea from Kathryn Shirey is such a great way to practice accountability in communication with God by writing out your requests and recording any answered prayers! You’ll be surprised by how encouraging it is to keep track of these things in a journal.
Find the full tutorial here.
2. Make your own prayer binder. Here’s another excellent way to organize specific prayer requests for yourself, others and your personal ministry. Definitely look into it!
Find more details at Orthodox Mom.
3. Create one-tab-a-day prayers with specific themes. This is a powerful way to dedicate each day to focus on a specific theme for prayer, like your family, your friends, your country, etc.!
Find the full tutorial at Stone Soup for Five.
4. Make a printable prayer journal. It’s not exactly DIY, but it can make a great addition to your prayer binder if you’re seeking some solid organization that will edify you!
Find these printables at Marie Osborne.
5. Don’t forget your affirmations! How uplifting is this?! Add declaratives and scriptural promises to your journal that reaffirm the power of God’s Word at work in your prayers.
Find more ideas like this from Gina Duke at Churchtown Ministries.
Do you girls have a prayer journal or have you thought of starting one? Share your ideas below!