We know you love movies, we know you love Netflix and we also know you have a big break coming up…so we thought we’d make your decision easy this month about what to put in your Netflix queue. As fellow fans of Netflix, we’re all too aware that too many choices can lead to lost hours that you could be watching something fantastic. So, break out the popcorn, call some friends over and get started!
1. Son of God: In case you missed it this past spring, Son of God has arrived on Netflix. A perfect movie to pop on with friends who don’t know Christ. After all, Jesus is the reason of this holiday season!
2. VeggieTales: In The House: Our favorite talking vegetables are back in a new Netflix original series! Relive your childhood memories!
3. The Gabby Douglas Story: The story of Christian gymnast Gabby Douglas and her road to Olympic stardom.
4. A Long Way Off: Here’s an inspiring true story, based on the tale of The Prodigal Son taken from Luke 15:11-32, but set in modern times.
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oh, you’ve never seen this cult classic? You’re welcome in advance.
What movies are in your queue this month, girls?