There are only a few more days of May left, and we will be in the summer month of June! Can you believe we’re almost at the end of the spring season and are approaching beach and pool weather? I am so excited to share some of my favorite modest vintage looks that will hopefully inspire you for swimsuit season. I love the 1950s, and these kind of reminded me of what the trends were back then. They are all glamorous yet modest.
Let me know which are your favorites or which ones you would wear in the comments section below!
1. Red and White Polka Dots: ModCloth is one of my favorite modest bathing suit brands because they are old-fashioned and so cute! Click the link to see the other styles.
2. Blue Ruffle-Sleeved One-Piece: This royal blue one-piece from Bora Bora Swimwear is one of my favorites.
3. Army/Navy Green Romper Suit: This one-piece suit is modest and so cute, it doesn’t almost look like a swimsuit. This is great if you need extra coverage.
4. Pink Polka Dot One-Piece: This J.Crew polka dot suit is so cute!
5. Green and Pink Tropical: This color is very in this season and reminds me of the Beverly Hills hotel pattern and suit that they sell.
PI Girls, what look would you wear or which one is your favorite?! Comment by the number of the swimsuit below!