So maybe you’re planning to contribute to the Thanksgiving table this year, but either you’re no master chef or you’re short on time. That’s where we come in. Here are five quick, simple and delicious dishes to consider whipping up!
1. These Pumpkin Pie Crescents that take about 20 minutes:
Get the full recipe at Spend With Pennies HERE.
2. This irresistible Sweet Corn Spoonbread that takes under an hour.
Get the full recipe from Southern Bite HERE.
3. These seriously amazing Cheddar Mashed Potatoes.
Get the full details from Little Spice Jar HERE.
4. These One-Hour Dinner Rolls!
Get the full instructions from Kleinworth & Co. HERE.
5. Kick off dessert with this Quick Pumpkin Pudding.
Get the full recipe from Recipe Goldmine HERE.
Are you making anything for Thanksgiving this year? Sharing is caring! Let us know your fave recipe in the comments below.