Looking for a cozier bed? Here are the small changes that make all the difference. Because after a long day, every girl should get to sleep like a princess.
1. Find feathered or foam pillows. Then go pillow crazy! They might cost a little more than your average pillows, but they also last longer and have a huge texture difference when you hit the sheets. You’ll notice that generic pillows lose their fluff after some time, while these sink right around your head.
[Image: Source unknown]
2. Get lost in the snuggest comforter ever. Buy one that actually keeps you warm and insulated well at night, like this one.
[Source: The Yorkshire Linen Co.]
3. Invest in a memory foam mattress pad. No need to get a whole new bed! Foam pads top your mattress and literally mold to the shape of your body. You may never leave your bed again. Can usually be found a little cheaper at your local Walmart, Target or department store.
4. Step onto a super fluffy bedside rug. Check out this flokati rug mentioned at Apartment Therapy.
5. Hang stringing lights for a dreamy, starlit effect.
And check out these 40 more ideas with string lights!
And BOOM!—coziest bed ever.
[Image: Teen Times]