Back to School
5 Small Changes That Will Make a Big Difference In Your Apartment Decor
Written by Brittney Moses | May 30, 2018
Whether you’re transitioning into a new apartment, desiring to touch up the space you’ve been in or are looking to style up the place with your roomies, here are some small but transformational design tips to get you started!
1. Greenery: Plants are known to help bring life into a room. Psychologically speaking, green is known to evoke feelings of growth, harmony and freshness.
2. Gallery Art: A gallery wall full of meaningful photos, quotes or both can help add personality and artistic style to any room.
3. Bookshelf Decor: Bookshelves are great for not only expressing your interests, but also having additional placement for art and decor pieces to add some style to the room.
4. Bar Carts: What’s great about a bar cart is that it takes up little space and you can style it up however you like. It can be full of nonalcoholic beverages for guests or even transformed into a coffee/tea cart!
5. Coffee Table Accessories: Whether you want to present a warm and homey or sophisticated feel, designing the accessories on your living room tabletop can help add another element to the atmosphere.
Do you have any home decorating tips that you love? Sharing is caring! Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below.