5 Things You Should Definitely Do This Thanksgiving Break
Written by Brittney Moses | November 20, 2015
You’ve finally got a few free days for fall fun after a long semester. Here are five things that should totally be on your Thanksgiving Break Bucket List!
1. Get with your friends to tune into the Saints & Strangers two-night movie event on the National Geographic Channel, beginning November 22! This is the story that goes beyond the familiar historical account of Thanksgiving and takes us into the religious separatists who abandoned their prior lives for a single cause: religious freedom. You don’t want to miss it. So mark your calendar!
We’ve also got this super exclusive faith-based study guide you can use to follow with your small group, youth group or homeschool group! Grab the guide HERE!
2. Make caramel apples! Not only are they amazingly delicious, but you can totally make them while tuning into Saints & Strangers. Yes, I just planned your entire night. Thank me later. Find this recipe here!
3. Get lost in a book. Yes, now is the time to find a book you love and get lost in it for hours. Find your favorite cardigan and blanket, make some hot chocolate and really do the holidays right! (Here are 10 amazingly delicious hot chocolate recipes to try this season!)
Also, don’t forget that Nicole’s book, Project Inspired: Tips and Tricks for Staying True to Who You Are, is now on sale at Amazon! Get yours here!
4. Have a backyard bonfire with s’mores, or gather around the fireplace. Seriously, could anything be more perfect? Make it a girls’ night!
5. Volunteer! This is the season of giving, of course! Whether it’s donating canned goods and warm clothes or serving at your local shelter, consider taking up a volunteer opportunity. This also makes for a great group service or winter date!
Is there anything you’d add to this list? What are you doing this Thanksgiving break? Share with us by commenting below!