6 Ways You Can Thank God for All He Does for You!
Written by T.M. Gaouette | November 22, 2012
We are blessed with the unconditional love of God and His son Jesus died for our sins! How can we thank Him for these gifts? How do we thank Him for all the blessings He’s bestowed upon us throughout our lives?
God doesn’t do the things He does because He wants to be appreciated, but if you want to show Him how grateful you are, here are some awesome ideas!
- Follow His commandments. He has a list of rules He wants us to live by. They’re pretty clear, but they’re not all easy to follow. Understand them and do your best to follow them!
- Praise Him in good times and in bad. You can’t blame God for the bad things that happen and forget Him when you’re blessed. Praise Him no matter what. He is bigger than everything. When times are tough, continue to praise Him–even the bad times are part of His bigger plan!
- Walk the walk. Don’t just listen to the Word, follow it. Don’t just read the Gospel, live by it. By living a life that reflects Christ’s values, you are spreading His Word through your actions.
- Spread the Gospel. You don’t have to preach to others in order the spread the Word, but don’t be afraid to correct others and spread the Truth.
- Glorify Him in all that you do. No matter what you do, glorify God in all your actions, however small.
- Strengthen your relationship with Him. Make Him part of your everyday life. Talk to Him, meditate about Him and read the Word on a daily basis.
God loves you so much, and if you love Him back, He will be pleased. And if you love Him as unconditionally as He loves you, then all the ways to thank Him will come naturally to you!
Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways (Psalm 118:28-119:3).
Beautiful girls! I pray you all have a blessed Thanksgiving Day and that God continues to shower you with His unconditional love and endless blessings.
How do you thank God for all that He does?
More Stories Like This on Project Inspired: